Food Patients Enjoy, From a Family They Can Trust
Graves Menu Maker Foods provides nursing homes, long-term care, assisted living, hospitals and other healthcare facilities with menus and services to keep them on budget while providing quality care. We are the first independent distributor to offer customizable menus to facilities to help homes stay on budget and meet requirements for special diets. We will go above and beyond to provide the best food options for your residents.
Graves Menu Maker Foods is the first independent distributor in the Midwest to offer customizable menus to help homes stay within budget and take care of their residents. Our on-staff dietician will evaluate your menu and provide nutritional guidance when creating menus that meet requirements for special diets.
We believe nutrition is vital to a resident’s health and minimizing a home’s spend on supplements. GMMF can provide your healthcare facility with the right nutritional products, tools and resources, so you can spend more time on what’s important – your residents.
CDM free hours:
Resources to Regional Associations and National Organizations:
- Kansas Dietetic Association
- Missouri Dietetic Association
- Oklahoma Dietetic Association
- Arkansas Dietetic Association
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Association of Nutrition and Foodservice Professionals
- National Administrator in Long Term Care Board
Graves Menu Maker Foods is an active member of a wide array of healthcare-related organizations.
- Missouri Health Care Association
- Missouri Association of Nursing Home Administrators (MANHA)
- Nursing Home Association of Oklahoma
- Association of Nutrition and Foodservice
- ANFP – Association of Nutrition and Foodservice Professionals
- MALA – Missouri Assisted Living Association
- MANHA – Missouri Association of Nursing Home Administrators
- MHCA – Missouri Healthcare Association
- OAHCP – Oklahoma Association of Healthcare Providers
- ORALA – Oklahoma Residential Assisted Living Association